Discipleship / Small Group Study
Here at WBC we believe that discipleship is important and necessary for all. The Bible reminds us that we are to study the word of God and to share it with others. (2 Timothy 2:2,15)
- We currently offer a men's and women's bible study.
- We also provide children's church and nursery for our children on Sunday mornings.
- Periodic co-ed studies are offered. (Contact the church office for current offerings.)
Iron Works (Men’s Breakfast & Bible Study)
Calling all men! Guys, come join us on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of each month as we enjoy a time of fellowship over breakfast and then spend time studying the Bible together. We are reminded in the Bible that iron sharpens iron, and men we sharpen each other. (Proverbs 27:17)
- Breakfast is served at 8:30am at the church.
Women's Bible Study
Calling all women! Ladies, come join us for a time of fellowship and Bible study here at the church.
- Contact the church office for further details.
Children are invited to participate in Children’s Church on Sunday mornings. Children’s Church takes place during our Sunday morning service and is divided into 2 age groups, 4-7 & 8-12. Your children will be lovingly taught the Bible on their own level. We use the Gospel Project curriculum.
A nursery and toddler area are available during the Sunday morning service for children, ages 3 and under.
The Next Step
That's WBC in a nutshell. Please feel free to visit!